The Process of Selling Your Home
The process of selling your home can either be like a long, hard, and confusing battle, or it could be like a stroll in the park. If done correctly, you will feel like everything is being done to help you sell your home with the goals that YOU have in mind. If done incorrectly, you may end up signing an agreement with a Real Estate company, and then simply not hearing from them for weeks or even months on end.
Why I Work By Referral
Working by referral means that I don't have to spend 75% of my time looking for new clients. That means I can focus my energy on going to work for my client. And since I work by referral, my main motivation is not simply to close the transaction, but rather to give you such great service, that you will be sure to refer me to your friends and family.
Buying a Home
Your agent can help you figure out what kind of home best suits your needs. Buying a home is a big decision, and the house you choose will have a significant effect on your life.
Real estate transactions can be quite complex, and they often involve a lot of money. Your agent should guide you through the process and help you avoid costly mistakes.
Get help with your contract. Have someone to negotiate the price. Get help arranging and understanding the inspections that you require. Have everything you need for the closing. Your agent should be on your side, and by your side, from start to finish.
Steps To Buying A House
- Determine how much you can afford.
- Get preapproved for a mortgage.
- Find the real estate agent that's right for you.
- Figure out what you want and don't want in the home you are looking for.
- Look at homes that match what you are looking for.
- Make an offer on the home of your choice.
- Get a home inspection.
- Apply for your mortgage, and obtain a mortgage commitment.
- Have the home appraised.
- Fill out a lot of paperwork.
- Close on the house.
- Click Here for a more comprehensive and detailed list of steps to buying a house.
Real Estate Agent